Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What is Acceptable Worship to God? From a Youth's Perspective...

By Pamela Joy Kline~ 

What is acceptable worship to God?

I picked Aunt Naqi to talk to and she told me that what it means to her is to abandon oneself in pouring out your heart to God and letting Him fill you back up. 

The scripture I picked is:
John 4:23-24 - But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers shall worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers. God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth...


The important thing that I got out of all this was to be willing to look like a fool while I worship- if my heart expresses a lot in the moment. It is not easy to be willing to be a fool for God when it comes to worship or anything really... but I have heard that it is worth it all in the end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment